- This event has passed.
Wake Forest Downtown Holiday Open House
December 1, 2018 @ 10:00 amFree
Area residents are invited to visit historic downtown Wake Forest on Saturday, Dec. 2, and experience a hearty dose of holiday cheer during the Downtown Merchant’s Holiday Open House.
Sponsored by the Downtown Business Alliance and presented by Wake Forest Downtown, Inc., the Downtown Holiday Open House will include special offers and complimentary refreshments at participating shops and restaurants and fun-filled activities for kids and families.
The Downtown Holiday Open House is free and open to the public.
- Pictures with Santa, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.; The Cotton Company Event Gallery (2nd floor), 306 S. White St.
- Face painting, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.; The Cotton Company Event Gallery (2nd floor), 306 S. White St.
- Gingerbread house display, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.; The Cotton Company Event Gallery (2nd floor), 306 S. White St.
- Artist Loft: Sale on all artwork from 10am until 3pm. Mimosas and cookies will be served.
- B&W Hardware: Make your own hot chocolate in Mason Jars.
- For Old Times Sake: Annual Jingle Bell Sale and refreshments
- Next Consignment: All items on sale ~ 20% off jewelry, 25-50% off clothing, purses and shoes. Large selection of $5.00 items.
- Olde Towne Antiques: Sales and refreshments
- Southern Suds and Gifts: All coffee cups and wineglasses $7.00, $1.00 off sugar scrubs, 10% off all wreaths, and 25% items in the Beads and More booth.
- Sugar Magnolia Emporium: $1.00 off Larry’s Coffee, $2.00 off hot chocolate and $3.00 off Mimosas
- Sweet T’s Boutique: Gift with purchase and refreshments
- The Robin’s Nest: Christmas snacks and door prizes
- Tin Pig: 10% off everything and cookies will be served
Tri-Area Ministry Food Drive
A special part of this year’s Downtown Holiday Open House will be a food drive to benefit the Tri-Area Ministry Food Pantry. Wake Forest Downtown, Inc., will be collecting non-perishable food items to help feed hungry people in our community.
The Tri-Area Ministry Food Pantry collection truck will be parked along the 200 block of South White Street throughout the day. Area residents are invited to drop off non-perishable foods, including canned meats (tuna, chicken), canned fruits and vegetables, peanut butter, jelly, and cereal. Please note: no glass containers can be accepted. To view a complete list of needs, visit the Tri-Area Ministry website.